Welcome to the Nura Learning Community Portal!

WELCOME to the Nura Learning community portal! This space hosts the forum component for our online courses and generally welcomes a community of seekers, scholars, and deep learners. Say hello, introduce yourselves, and share what you’ve been discovering lately.

Hello! I am Anelie. I was not able to join the Class yesterday evening and have not gotten any materials yet. I had a hard time getting my account set up.

Hi @aneliea: were you able to access the Class Portal? Just checked. Your account should be setup; let me know if you need to reset your password or if you have any further issues.

Warmly,

JJ

Hi. My name is Jini from Idaho. I have been traveling when much of the conversation offered through Earthfire Institute, has happened, but I am finding time to listen and catch up to this date.
Animals and nature have always been at the center of my life. I am close to 70 and have spent those years outside generally in activity…camping as a child with my family, climbing mountains, kayaking, mountain biking, backcountry skiing and working in Outward Bound years ago. This is where I go for my spiritual journey.
I am thrilled to find a place where the emphasis is connected to nature and animals, so I thank you for the opportunity to be part of this.

Hi,
I’m @jdj not sure where to mention this but I don’t seem to have had an invite to the class portal?

@susan, you should be able to login on Nura and see the class portal in your account already. Let me know if you need a password reset.